Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pierre loves Randy


 

I am thrilled at the idea of such a common space where we can share and keep in memory what goes through our minds, hearts and lives...

 When you are 30 zillion miles away from the person you love the most in the entire world, it may symbolically mean a lot be able to express or pour out all these feelings, even if the interface seems virtual. 

The relationship,  the love, thoughts and commitment are not virtual.They are real regardless of the physical world and appearances.

This my 1st blog . So I`ll discover what it feels like to start one,  how to use it, how it will turn out to look like.

Will it be redundant with emails? Will it be written as a journal? Will I directly write to you Randy ? Will it be a testimony of love? a celebration of Life? Will it be the place where my I can allow myself to be "heartful" or hurtful? A photo album?  A travel log or a note book for important experiences or even information to never forget...

I don`t know yet. 

I`d like to try to let be and let it go (even if it may at time look like a wordy weird "Frenglish"-Yes I have a French brain. And moreover a half one only!) .

If I had to make a wish though it would be that even if I cannot force myself to be a paragon of optimism, I`d like my entries to come from that "Gog" (or "H.P.") place in me. If not, then it`s also OK. No one can always be in the best place.

I`d like to know that when I am in doubt, in pain, feeling lonely, or full of gratitude, I can come here and be closer to the core of what makes this journey -and particularly the journey of a wonderful intimate relationship- worth all the challenges.

Being reminded that we can always make the choice to look at what we have rather than at what we don`t.

Voila. that`s it. 

PIERRE LOVES RANDY...

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment