Tuesday, June 23, 2009

That was easy!!!


According to Wikipedia...

To encourage devotion to St. Jude, it is common to acknowledge in writing favors received. "Thank you for favors granted". He is frequently thanked in the personals column of many daily newspapers such as the Daily TelegraphPrivate Eye and other newspapers. A simple such as above and here "Thank you St.Jude for favors granted" is all that is required.

All WE have to say is Thanks?

I don't know or care how the passport was found, just that it was.

My belief in Saint Jude is not from the point where I think he takes objects from one place and puts them in an area where they will be seen. Instead, I believe that turning it over so we can have a peace of mind that the lost articles will show up, so we can go about our business and clarity will come to us knowing that worrying will do no good, but searching with a clear, less frantic mind will.  

To me, St. Jude does not help us find our lost articles, but he does help us find our lost sanity. St. Jude, Jude Law, biggest dick in Hollywood, it doesn't matter who or what it gets turned over to.  What matters is that I can turn the crazy thinking over to SOMETHING, and know that whatever is found will be.  

For that I type, "Thank you for favors granted."

No comments:

Post a Comment